Find out what one of our lovely owners thinks of us!
How to lodge a maintenance request
Our tenants are our owners most important asset and we take your comfort seriously. You have the right to expect that your property is kept in tip top condition and maintenance is carried out in a timely manner. To help ensure this is the case we have instigated a seamless online maintenance system. We would appreciate your assistance by logging any maintenance requests online so we can maintain a high level of service. The process is detailed below:
- Go to our website www.coralseaproperty.com.au
- Select Tenant tab, click on Maintenance Request Form
- Ensure you have completed all the troubleshooting and read and acknowledged the Terms and Conditions. Once you have confirmed, continue to the Maintenance Request Form.
- Enter all the necessary details as required. Please ensure you enter as much information as possible including model number and serial numbers.
The more information you provide the faster we will be able to assist you and get your maintenance completed. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email detailing your maintenance request and noting the date and time your request was submitted. Please keep a copy of this email as your record of the maintenance being lodged.
What Happens Now?
- You will be contacted by someone from our office within 72 hours.
- The job will be allocated to a tradesman and you will be contacted within 7 days by the tradesman to organise access (no keys) or inform you of when they will commence work (keys OK).
- We will also contact you with the tradesman’s contact details who has been allocated your task. You are free to contact the tradesperson direct once we have given you this number to arrange a convenient time or to give them a little helping reminder!
- We endeavour to have all routine maintenance tasks completed within 14 days.
- If your maintenance has not been completed within 14 days please contact our maintenance team in the office for an update.